Published in August were: Jim bates, Mike Bilderman, Harman Burgess, Natasha Cordova, Olivia de Vos, Tom Domaile, Greg Duncan, Jerry Guarino, Gill James, Amanda Jones, Padmin Krishman, Henry Lewi, Rose McGarth, Sandra Nguyen, Eamon O’Leary, Wendy Pike, Mark Readman, Mike Sedgwick, Allison Symes, Roxy Bennett Thomas, Paul Westgate, Alun Williams, Lisa Wiliams,
Top performing posts in the last thirty days:
- · The Bus to The End of The World by Henry Lewi 168
- · Alpaca Crackers by Wendy Pike 140
- · Sweet Dreams by Allison Symes 123
- · Falling in Love with Strawberry by Sandra Nguyen 121
- · Alba’s lie in by Lisa Williams 96
The Best of CafeLit 10
Yes, I’m starting votes for this and also doing this retrospectively. If you are published in a particular month, I’m asking you to vote for one story that you think is the best that month. You mustn’t vote for your own. However, if you have two stories published in a particular month, you may vote for two stories, three votes for three stories etc. Just email me your choices and say which month(s) they’re for.
Final votes for December 2020 should come in by January 2021.
I think this makes it a little more manageable.
Added this month are:
Café René in Gloucester which specialises in live music: http://www.creativecafeproject.org/2020/08/cafe-rene.html
Keep sending suggestions and review cafés if you can.
Cafés might further support the project in the following ways.
- I could provide you with flyers about The Creative Cafe Project and CafeLit
- You could have the e-zine up and running for people to browse and search – they should pick stories according to the drink they fancy!
- run an event on writing for CafeLit
- hold an event for local writers published by CafeLit
- stock some of the anthologies (they are available through normal distributors)
- host a Writer in Residence – see http://www.creativecafeproject.org/search/label/writers%20in%20residence / http://www.creativecafeproject.org/search/label/Writer%20in%20Residence
- host a readers’ event where readers all read the same anthology and then talk about two or three favourite stories
Do you have any further suggestions?
Remember you can now buy merchandise for the Creative Café project. The profit on anything you buy here goes to the Creative Café Project. Check this out here.